Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Lake Cities 2nd!‏ November 30, 2015 Week Twenty-two

Hey y'all!

This week was a great one!  I came to my new area on Wednesday, and so far I'm loving it!  All the members here are great, and we get fed ALL THE TIME!  Seriously, last week in this area, the elders were fed ELEVEN times!  The teaching pool here is smaller, but that's just a sign that this area has lots of untapped potential :)

Thanksgiving here was lots of fun; it was raining all day and nobody wants to talk with strangers on a holiday like that, so we just spent the day with members.  There was so much food!

Sorry I don't have much time to email this week, I'll try to do better next time!

Hope y'all have a great week!

Elder Jensen.

Joke of the week: How do you find Will Smith in the snow?  You look for the fresh prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment