Wednesday, February 3, 2016

2016 is here!‏ January 4, 2016 Week Twenty-seven

Hey y'all!

The end of the transfer has come, and it looks like I'm staying!  Elder Price is going unfortunately, but I'm super excited for my new companion.  His name is....... Elder Mohrmann.  That's right, there's a Mormon Elder named Elder Mohrmann.  He's super funny, and he has the world's best Kronk impression.  We'll have a great time together.

It's a little weird to think that this week I'll be hitting my 6 month mark.  My mission has been flying by, and it's a really bad thing.  I'm going to end up falling asleep, and by the time I wake up, I'm going to be sending a child of mine on a mission wondering where the time went.

I'm super grateful for the time that I've been given to spend here and work in this portion of the Lord's vineyard.  The members here are better than any ward I've ever been in, and I really feel like we're going to start seeing more success!

Hope y'all have a great week!

Elder Jensen.


Scripture of the week: Jeremiah 17:7-8;  
7 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is.
8 For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and thatspreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not seewhen heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

Joke of the week: A physicist sees a young man about to jump off the Empire State Building.  He yells, "Don't do it! You have so much potential!"


Selfie in our gym. Sorry it's blurry, my arms were really tired.


I saw this, and I instantly thought of Julia & Emilee


Elder Price saw this and instantly wanted a picture. His head is HUGE! I'm not just saying that; 
his parents took him to the doctor when he was little because they thought something was 
wrong with his head. Turns out, his head is in the 98th percentile!


Bought myself a nicely themed calendar with some Christmas money. 
It was only $5, so it was totally worth it.


Here's my Zone! My next companion is the third Elder from the left in the blue shirt.



No comments:

Post a Comment