Monday, February 15, 2016

February Week 2 February 8, 2016 Week Thirty-two

Hey y'all!

This week was awesome! We felt a little sick for a few days because of something we ate, but we kept on going and trying to teach everybody we could!  Being a missionary brings more joy than anything else I've ever felt in my life.  At home, if I was sick, my week probably wouldn't be the best, but as a missionary, sickness doesn't really faze you that much.  That being said, I'm never eating that food again. :)


On a side note, Elder Mohrmann and I finally got into contact with our new Ward Mission Leader! Turns out, this whole time we had the wrong number for him, so we were texting & calling some other unknown individual. Oops! Brother Mower is a great person, and he'll be a great Ward Mission Leader.

Hope you have a great week!

Elder Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment