Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Christmas! December 20, 2015 Week Twenty-five

Hey y'all!


I'm going to apologize in advance for the brevity of this email.  Usually I have about 3.5 hours to email, but today I have less than an hour!  I won't be able to do the quote/joke/song/scripture of the week, unfortunately.

This week was an interesting one.  We've been doing lots of walking (about ten miles a day), and that has helped us meet many people.  We've taught lots of teenagers; they'll be in a large group on the side of the road in a neighborhood, and as we walk past, they'll ask us what the heck we're doing when we should be in college or at work.  It's a super easy teaching opportunity.

We've been caroling with lots of people this week, and it's great!  It has really helped us to get into the Christmas spirit.

Hope y'all have a great week!
Elder Jensen.

I saw this in somebody's yard, and I was suddenly sent back to when 
I was 
two. Oh, the days when I didn't have a care in the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment