Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Fun Week! October 26, 2015 Week Seventeen

Hey y'all!

I don't have very much time to write today, so I'm going to try and keep it short. This week was a bit of a slow one, for a number of reasons. First off, Elder Clark has continued to have bike problems, so we've had to do a lot of walking. Also, the weather has shifted from the sweltering heat, to cooler skies, to heavy storms! We got SOAKED. I didn't expect Texas to rain so much, but it rains harder here than anywhere else I've ever seen. It's weird though; there was lots of rain and lots of lightning, but Elder Clark and I only heard thunder once. It's like here in Texas, even the storms have silencers!

We weren't able to teach the O'Briens this week because of their busy schedule, but they're still moving along. They attended the Primary Program this week, and then left after that to go out of town and attend Brother O'Brien's sister's Primary Program. Most of the members I know aren't as devoted to the gospel as they are! I hope that when I have a family of my own, I'll be raising my children like they are- excited about the gospel.

Hope y'all have a great week!

Elder Jensen.

No comments:

Post a Comment