Thursday, March 16, 2017

Flower Mound Week 30 March 6, 2017 Week Eighty-seven

Hey y'all!

After five transfers, the time has finally come for me to say goodbye to the town of Flower Mound. It's been a difficult place, but I wouldn't trade my time here for anything in the world. As I'm leaving the missionary I trained, he in turn is training a new missionary! I never met my trainer's trainer, my trainer never met his trainer's trainer, and that goes back as far as we all know. Finally, somebody will meet their "mission grandson." As for me, I'm shipping off to the crazy, crazy town of Mineral Wells, which is right next to the town of Graham, my 3rd area. Mineral Wells is likely going to be my last area, which is a sad thought. It's not that I don't want to go to Mineral Wells; on the contrary, I'm stoked out of my mind to be going there. Rather, the idea that I likely only have one area left is a sad one, because it means my mission has almost come to a close. My new companion is somebody named Elder Rowley; I've never met him, but he hasn't ever been in Mineral Wells either; we're whitewashing in!

Once again, I don't have a whole lot of time to write this week due to the choir practice my companion is in, but I want you all to know that I'm doing well and that as good as things have been, I know there's more good things to come.

Hope y'all have a great week!

Elder Jensen

P.S. Here's my new address: 3001 Northeast 2nd Street #208, Mineral Wells, TX 76067

No comments:

Post a Comment