Thursday, March 16, 2017

Flower Mound Week 19 December 19, 2016 Week Seventy-six

Hey y'all!!

This week was so great! First off, my new companion, Elder Petrucka, is amazing. He's a theatre kid just like me, and so we're getting along great. He's from Payson, Utah, he's a little taller than me, and LOVES being a missionary.

The weather here has been typical of Texas- that is to say, it's completely unreliable. On Saturday, we went out for the morning to experience beautiful weather in the mid-70's. In the space of an hour, the temperature dropped 20 degrees, and by the time the sun set, it was twenty five degrees outside (8 if you take wind chill into account)! Fortunately it'll be up to 73 on Sunday, so I guess I can't complain too much though.

Hope y'all have a great week!

Elder Jensen

P.S. This picture of our apartment complex's pool was taken just a few days after people were swimming in it. Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment