Friday, July 1, 2016

Greetings from Killeen!‏ April 11, 2016 Week Forty-one

Hey y'all! 

 This week was great! I'm down in Killeen, Texas, the furthest south place in the mission. We've got a lot of military people in our area because we have Fort Hood down here, the biggest army base in the country. The members are super great, and they feed us a TON! 

 I'm in a trio with Elder Winterbottom, who came out on his mission the same time I did, and Elder Hughes. We've been having a great time, and we teach really well together. 

I'm really busy this P-Day, and so I don't have much time to write, but I'm doing well and loving life! 

 Hope you have a great week! 

 Elder Jensen


This is what about half of our area looks like. The other half is pretty much just Fort Hood, the biggest army base in the United States; it's a super cool place with a lot of history to it.


Oh my gosh.......Texas is so flat.......


Selfie with Elder Winterbottom (taking the picture) and Elder Hughes


No comments:

Post a Comment