Sunday, January 5, 2020

Mineral Wells Week 9 May 8, 2017 Week Ninety-five

Hey y'all!

I'm going to start off by addressing the elephant in the room: no, we did not set any new Baptism dates this week. We thought there we had several opportunities where we could, but many of our appointments canceled, leaving us with a meager seven baptism dates. ;) Who am I kidding?! While we didn't set any new dates this week we're still psyched on how much success we've been seeing. We were actually afraid that a few of these people would decide to postpone our even completely drop their baptismal date, but they all pulled through. I'm fact, the ones that we were worried about have turned out to be some of our stronger ones!

I would write more, but most of our P-day was taken up by a trip to the southern portion of our area to visit a member where we made our own scripture cases. It was a lot of miles and a lot of precious P-Day time, but it was totally and completely worth it to get a souvenir like that that I can use for not just the rest of my mission, but hopefully the rest of my life.

Hope y'all have a great week!

Elder Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment