Sunday, January 5, 2020

Mineral Wells Week 12 May 29, 2017 Week Ninety-seven

Hey y'all!

This morning, Elder Rowley and I found out that we're both going to be staying here in Mineral Wells, and we couldn't be happier. Our earliest Baptism was pushed back to June 10 so that more some family members could attend, and if we had been transferred that would've
meant that we couldn't see the first Baptism we had set together (or any of the others for that matter). We're super excited to see what will happen over these next six weeks.

I don't have a whole lot of time this week because of some service we did earlier today helping an older member of our Branch, but I did want to take a moment and reflect on what this next transfer means to me.

All too soon, the time has come: on Wednesday my final transfer begins. I'll have only six weeks left of being a missionary. It's been amazing to reflect over the course of the last two years and see the miracles that have occurred and the lives (starting with my own) that have changed. I've come to learn beyond a shadow of a doubt that God has a hand in this work. He loves each and every single one of us, not just in the sense that he loves us as a whole, but he loves us all as
individuals. God didn't just love the world enough to send His only Begotten Son, but he loves ASK of us that he would've done it even if it was just for me, or just for you, or just for anybody else. It's because of that love that I came out here to do what I'm doing, and it's also why I feel compelled to do my very best with my last little bit of time. Here's to finishing out strong.

Hope y'all have a great week!

Elder Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment