Monday, August 24, 2015

July 17, 2015 Week two

Hi everybody!

I'm having a blast at the MTC.  The Spirit here is so strong! The lessons are great, the food is great, the Elders and Sisters in my district are great, and everything else is great! Everybody is so nice and helpful, and I love learning about the gospel.  For the Sunday Devotional, I got to sing in the choir; we sang "This is The Christ." I love that song so much.  The person who came to speak was Elder Benjamin B. Banks, and Emeritus member of the Presidency of the Seventy.  He gave a great talk about how we can apply the teachings of Preach My Gospel to our lives and to the investigators that we teach.  I'm learning so much about myself, how to teach others, and how much the Savior has done for us. I'm almost half way done through Jesus the Christ, so that might contribute something to it. I found out how to send pictures, so now I'm going to send you a bunch of our district at the temple, and other things.

I'm having a great time and love you all!
Elder Jensen.


P.S. From left to right, Elder Stakkeland, me (Elder Jensen), Elder Harding, Elder Winterbottom, Elder Flake, Elder Adams, Sister Ginn, Sister Singer, Sister Poling, Sister Watson


No comments:

Post a Comment